Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pets expecting dinner
Wink 
The pictures are so sweet and funny. The are part of a fund raiser to help needy animals.

http://news.google.ca/news/url?sr=1&ct2=...t=2&at=dt0

I think it is a great way to generate interest and the photographer certainly knows how to get a good pet picture. I love the little pug Beagle cross. You can see she has personality.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

What charming, funny, and lovable pictures!

Let's all hope those delightful animals have a little more to look forward to than just....dry balls....i.e. kibble?

The famous picture of Misty below is her 'expecting food' look. It is on her book cover, and everyone says "Oh I can see the utter devotion to you in her eyes." That makes me laugh, because the day I took that picture (in the orchard) the only way to get her to keep still for enough time to take the picture, was to hold an apple up. It is the apple she is looking at with great devotion! haha

[img][Image: lovely_girlie_2.jpg]image url[/img]
It is a perfect picture of Misty.  Our pets never look at us like that. That look is reserved for food or something they want.

The guinea pigs do that look. They will even stand on their back legs so they can be a little taller and see if the food is almost there yet.

I am sure the pets in the pictures got something good. The looks on their faces are too intense for it to be something ordinary.
Catherine

Yes you are right. Those animals were seeing something more exciting than kibble, by the looks of it.

I like the "Border Collie look"...but I would. I have a soft spot for Border Collies. That is such a crazy-happy look, only a Border Collie can do.
Border collies throw their whole heart into everything they do. They are not just happy about a treat, their whole bodies are part of their excitement. That is why we all love border collies.
Catherine