Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Family finds missing dog at shelter and leaves her
This is a sad story of how bad people can be. A beautiful young dog lost her father and canine companion. She was sad and grieving. She got out and ended up at an animal shelter.
Her family found her there and she was overjoyed to see them.  They were there to adopt another dog so they walked away and left her. Angry

http://news.google.ca/news/url?sr=1&ct2=...t=2&at=dt0

Can you believe it! They had her as part of their family and then they walked away and left her. They certainly didn't deserve her loyalty. Some people, you wouldn't even want to know them.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Rotten bastards is what I have to say about them!! That poor dog was loyal to them all those years and they just ignore it. Shame on them.

[Image: SIKJY9t.jpg] [Image: yRhDAiH.jpg]                                                                                            
I saw this on another forum. Dogs offer their unconditional love - and some humans don't know what that even means....
I cannot believe how sad this is.
"She was overjoyed to see them."

Bless her sweet Soul and I hope she will be adopted by someone who truly loves her, so she will heal from that trauma.
I hope they are haunted by the memory of her joy at seeing them and her confusion at seeing them leave without her.

People like that will not have loyal friends because they are not loyal. When they are older and less easy to look after their children will not sacrifice everything to look after them. I hope they remember the dog then and wish they had acted differently.

A loving loyal dog like that will find a beautiful home and will be cherished all her life.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine