Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pandas in the snow
At least someone in Toronto is happy about the snow. Pandas are so cute anyhow and this is the cubs first encounter with snow.

http://news.google.ca/news/url?sr=1&ct2=...ue&insrc=1

I think they love it.  I wonder why they roll in it. It must feel good and be a fun thing to do.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Oh what charming pictures!
They seem to love it don't they? I think perhaps in Pandas' natural habitats they may get snow sometimes....I am not 100% sure but think so.

I am reminded of my Jack Russell, Toby, who used to love snow and ice. He would roll in it and toboggan his whole body along the ground if there was any ice about. He seemed to like the extreme cold. Misty was happy in it but didn't enjoy it with as much enthusiasm as Toby used to do! Some animals really really LOVE snow!
All the pandas seem to love snow. Lots of dogs love snow. I am sure penguins love snow.

I love the first snowfall. After that I like it less and less as the winter progresses.
Of course if I could eat and sleep all day and roll in the snow I might like it more. Running for buses through mounds of snow is not so much fun.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine