Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cats and Dogs in Christmas sweaters
In keeping with the Christmas season here are some pictures of cats and dogs in their Christmas sweaters.
Some of them wear their sweaters with pride and some don't look too happy.

https://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&...Bx4JVHfLvw

So what do you think. Are cats cuter or are dogs cuter.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

I think Christmas sweaters suit cats and dogs much more than they suit some humans!
My favourite sweater (which even I would wear) is the blue and green one which the little grey terrier is wearing!

I am surprised to see the cats look quite happy in their festive gear. Normally cats look as if they have been stuck in a tube and not very happy about it when they wear coats and sweaters. ie.   Number 5!  Smiley4

(I am closet Christmas-Sweater-Lover to be honest! I like bright colours and Scandinavian-style  designs....so those sweaters are quite charming!) I would paint my house with those colours  -if I had a ladder. Maybe some people are relieved I DON'T have a ladder! LOL!)
Quote:(I am closet Christmas-Sweater-Lover to be honest! I like bright colours and Scandinavian-style  designs....so those sweaters are quite charming!) I would paint my house with those colours  -if I had a ladder. Maybe some people are relieved I DON'T have a ladder! LOL!)
I am sure it would look pretty. It would certainly be interesting.

I like the patterned sweaters, but some of the picture ones are too much. I agree dogs look better in sweaters than people. Not so sure about cats.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine