Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Abused dog found Christmas Eve
It is about time I posted about Frankie. He is an apricot poodle who was found on Christmas Eve with an elastic around his muzzle. He was dehydrated and malnourished.

https://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&...56rk3K7Nkg

He is doing well in foster care and his medical issues are being dealt with. His face  probably needs surgery, but he should be okay.

PETA has now posted a $5000.00 reward for information that leads to the person who did this. It is particularly cruel. The animal cannot eat or drink with it's mouth closed with an elastic. If Frankie hadn't been found it would have been a slow and desparate way for an animal to die.

https://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&...wXVBLKUlbQ

Ever since the Calgary case a few years ago there have been increasing numbers of cases of animals with their mouths taped shut. Why do people feel the need to imitate such a cruel and cowardly act. Why can't they imitate the people out there who rescue animals.

If I hear more about Frankie I will let you know.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Poor little Frankie. It appears he had been in this situation for quite some time to be so drastically thin, and for the elastic to have cut so deeply. How could anyone do this to him? Why would anyone do that? What enjoyment can there possibly be in causing such suffering?? Cowards do those sorts of things.

An older, weaker dog would have died most horribly and sadly. He is lucky to have been taken for medical help in time to save him.

Yes, if you hear of an update Catherine, please do post it.

Bless you Frankie!
I am sure there will be more reports about Frankie. Everyone wants to know how he is.
He was so lucky he was found in time.

Frankie is such a cute dog. He has such a wonderful personality. The person who did this must see the news and realize that the whole city hates him and there is a reward for turning him in.

I want two things!  A perfect home for Frankie. He deserves it.
                             A conviction and a less perfect jail cell for the person who did this to Frankie.

I don't think that is too much to ask.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine