Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dog found with nose and ears cut off
This is a piece of animal abuse that has left people shaken. The injuries to the dog are clearly deliberate. There is now a reward out seeking information about who did this. Someone knows who it is.  Someone recognizes the dog. They need to come forward so the person who did this can be stopped.

http://news.google.ca/news/url?sr=1&ct2=...t=2&at=dt0

There just seems to be so much deliberate abuse of animals these days. There need to be tougher animal abuse laws.
That could at least prevent second offences.

I think they need to study what is happening here. Why are so many people deliberately doing acts of unspeakable cruelty to animals. There has to be a reason. It won't stop until we go after the cause.

I found a follow-up video. The reward is bigger and the dog is doing very well.
http://news.google.ca/news/url?sr=1&ct2=...t=2&at=dt0

I am sure they will find a good home for him. Baron seems to be a very happy friendly dog.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

I can't look at it. I saw a picture of a dog with it's ears cut off on FB the other day and the dog was looking down at its own ears. It was so very sad. I don't know how people can do this. Some of these people have been abused themselves; that is no excuse for them to do it, though. It's just a cause I can see.

[Image: SIKJY9t.jpg] [Image: yRhDAiH.jpg]                                                                                            
What a terribly sad and awful thing to do.
A deeply heartbreaking thing is, dogs only offer love, friendship through thick and thin, companionship until death us do part, fun, a meaning to life....
Really they need the same back, but are content with food, a decent bed and some kindness.
So how could anyone do such a terrible thing to someone like that? It is hard to find such qualities with humans....

I am so glad to hear the dog is recovering.
In true dog style Baron has not lost faith in humans. He is still a loving dog. He is not even afraid anymore. He will go on to be a wonderful loving pet.

The sick person who did this will continue to be a sick person. I doubt they are filled with happiness and love.

They thought they would hurt the dog, but all they did was some physical damage. Baron is still a beautiful and loving dog.
He will always be beautiful.
Catherine

As for the cold, dark soul who did this: you know what the Noble Knight would have said (hint: it was about something having the phone number). The perpetrator will have face what s/he has done at some point. That won't be pretty then - and it isn't now.

Noble Knight: bless your dear soul! Angel We remember your sayings....
We miss the gentle wisdom of our Noble Knight. He understood situations like this. People who do horrible things will one day have it come back to them. It is not even a matter of them being brought to justice. A person like that is not going to surrounded by loving friends and family at the end of their life. It will be a much colder experience for them.

Also they must have seen the news. The dog they hurt has become a hero and he is much loved. Every article I see shows the dog surrounded by love and care. He is a happy dog who is going to have a good life.
Catherine