Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Man rescues dog, dog rescues hummingbird
You can't make this stuff up. It is just too unexpected. The video of the hummingbird is amazing.

http://news.google.ca/news/url?sr=1&ct2=...t=2&at=dt0

The world is still a beautiful place. A dog actually stops because of a hummingbird. I wouldn't have expected it.
It seems to have changed the dog and the man. I am sure when the hummingbird leaves them they will be much closer for having shared their lives with the little bird.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

This is the most amazing beautiful story!

I like Rex. He's a great dog but I understand his survival skills, as Misty was like that after being a street dog. I could not trust her with any creature she would think might be prey. So it's amazing that Rex is so laid back with this tiny hummingbird!
Feeding her every 15 minutes....that man has my respect. That is night as well as day.... When does he ever sleep??

She is lovely.
It is remarkable isn't it. I am sure the feeding is just during daylight hours. Birds like that sleep at night.

It is incredible to watch how a life changes another life by its presence. In this case the hummingbird's need is what changed the man and the dog.

Misty did what she needed to in order to survive. You have to respect that about her.
I think any pet that has lived on the street has had to learn to do many things in order to survive. That is why rescue pets are so precious. Misty of course is the queen of the rescues. She never lost her dignity no matter what her circumstances.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine