Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your pet will never stop loving you.
(02-16-2017, 03:09 PM)Catherine Wrote: I know, this is a really sad post. Every year people walk away from unconditional, undying love, the kind only a dog can give.

The decent ones at least provide for the pet.
I don't even know what to say about the ones that leave a pet on the side of the road.  They don't deserve that love.
The thing about dogs is that they don't ask if we deserve to be loved. They just love us.

Growing up two of our neighbours got puppies and then didn't want them when they grew up. The one family didn't even make excuses, they took it to a vet  and had it killed. It broke their son's heart.

The second family let the dog out so the pound could pick him up and then they left him there until they killed him. Andy must have sat there day after day hoping they would come, until his time ran out. I am sure he was faithful to the end. I hope he never doubted that he was a good dog who deserved better people than that.

That is an awful thing...two families you knew did that with their dogs. I can't imagine why they didn't know how much they were loved and depended on by those dogs. It must have hurt you a lot as a child to witness people doing that. At least where I grew up no-one did that. But drowning kittens and puppies at birth, in a bucket of water was commonplace. No-one ever had their dogs and cats spayed in those days.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Your pet will never stop loving you. - by LPC - 02-16-2017, 08:58 PM
RE: Your pet will never stop loving you. - by Tobi - 02-17-2017, 03:46 AM
RE: Your pet will never stop loving you. - by LPC - 02-17-2017, 04:49 AM
RE: Your pet will never stop loving you. - by LPC - 02-17-2017, 08:19 PM