Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dog Biscuit Appreciation Day
Hamsters have tiny teeth, but they keep growing all the time. They need something like hard dog biscuits to wear them down. They eat chicken or beef or veggie biscuits, but not fish or cheese. They would gnaw on the biscuits for hours and they would leave little lacy looking bits behind. They never ate the whole biscuit. So dog biscuit day would be more "Hamster Dental Awareness Day". If they don't wear the teeth down they can become so long that the hamster can't eat or drink and starves to death. Good thing they really loved the biscuits. I actually ate a dog biscuit at the pet store when I was testing them out. I just wanted to test it with my teeth to see if it was hard.  When it crumbled I went ahead and ate it like I had intended to do that all along. It was still hard enough for the hamsters. My teeth are a lot bigger than a hamsters. The biscuit tasted pretty good. No wonder dogs like them.

I think we need more classy appreciation days. Perhaps cats would like a "Catnip Appreciation Day".   We could have a favourite blanket or toy appreciation day.

No one really wants to celebrate "Hairball Awareness Day". I can't picture a cake in honour of the day or gifts that would be exchanged. It just doesn't work as a special day.

I would like to celebrate "Have You Hugged Your Reptile Day". It works with snakes because they can hug back.
Guinea pigs would like any kind of vegetable appreciation day. Personally I want Spinach Day.

We could have some kind of food related day every month to make dogs happy.
I am sure we could all enjoy a day to celebrate food. We could all nibble a few dog biscuits. Some of them are pretty tasty.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Messages In This Thread
Dog Biscuit Appreciation Day - by Catherine - 02-25-2017, 04:19 PM
RE: Dog Biscuit Appreciation Day - by Tobi - 02-26-2017, 08:43 AM
RE: Dog Biscuit Appreciation Day - by LPC - 02-26-2017, 06:10 PM
RE: Dog Biscuit Appreciation Day - by Catherine - 02-26-2017, 06:12 PM
RE: Dog Biscuit Appreciation Day - by Tobi - 02-28-2017, 09:58 AM
RE: Dog Biscuit Appreciation Day - by Catherine - 02-28-2017, 02:48 PM
RE: Dog Biscuit Appreciation Day - by Tobi - 03-07-2017, 12:10 PM
RE: Dog Biscuit Appreciation Day - by Catherine - 03-07-2017, 02:12 PM