Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"A forever home in Heaven"
A badly burned and neglected dog was found in St George, South Carolina. He was taken to the SPCA where they named him Michael and rushed him to a vet.
It was hoped that he could have be healed and have a happy ending. Sadly his injuries were too great and all they could do was let him know he was cared for as they ended his suffering.

http://news.google.ca/news/url?sr=1&ct2=...t=2&at=dt0

It is a sad story and maybe they will never catch the person who did this. There is also something beautiful about it. Michael was left to die alone and in pain. Instead he died peacefully surrounded by love. They couldn't give him a long happy life, but for those last moments all the pain and suffering was behind him and he was cared for. Even if only for a brief time in the life of Michael the Dog, good triumphed over evil.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

This is such a sad and awful thing to happen to an innocent dog.

Michael knew what the touch of love was before he passed, even for short moments, even though he must have been in incredible pain. He will have known someone was helping him.
Bless his Soul Heart
Sometimes giving an animal love and care before they die is all we can do. I think it defeats the purpose of the abuser. Michael was discarded as garbage, but he was loved and cared for by those who met him. He will be mourned and remembered all around the world. Every time we think of Michael and remember his story with love for him, we stand up to an abuser and tell him he is wrong.

I am sure the abuser has seem the stories about Michael and knows that any one of us all around the world would be happy to turn him in. I am sure he doesn't sleep in peace anymore.
Catherine

Poor Michael! Thank goodness there were some kind souls to help him out of his severe suffering. Surely there must be some people who recognise the dog from the photos and know who the human is that did this?! Such a person is dangerous and needs to be found.

Michael's help did not stop when he was aided to pass over. He can be sure to receive any help he needs for a while on the other side, too, after such a traumatic experience. He can and will get over this. Love and blessings to you, dear Michael!
You are right, someone must recognize the dog. I hope they have the courage to do the right thing and report him.

With the loving send off he had, I am sure Michael is already healing and coming to peace. I hope those who helped him have some measure of peace with what happened.
Catherine

Yes, he was surrounded by loving people at the end. Such a sad story. I have read about people doing this to dogs and in other countries as well. I cannot understand it.

[Image: SIKJY9t.jpg] [Image: yRhDAiH.jpg]                                                                                            
There will always be abusers and I don't understand it either. I am just glad that there are people to love and care for the abused even if it is only to give them a peaceful end.
Catherine

Poor little chap I'm glad he had a peaceful end surrounded by love,run free over The Rainbow Bridge little one.
Sometimes all we can do for an abused animal is give them a peaceful end. I am happy that Michael knew that peace after the sad life he had.
Catherine