Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Merry Christmas from my reptiles
Quote:The Boas I looked after for a day were very gentle too, and had a lovely atmosphere about them. I can imagine them being very good help for anyone interested in meditation. I took them for a 'walk' somewhere snake-friendly, and there was a beautiful pool there where they could swim. One found a dead rat and ate it instantly! I thought they would only eat live food, but apparently not.

Skinks are so full of character! I like them.

I was interested to see photos of Jake. I have a soft spot in my heart for him now. You have done so much to help him.

Most snakes are gentle creatures. I have taken snakes for walks. I can picture you out with snakes having a gentle walk. They are quiet creatures who live life very simply.
I do not live feed. Most domestic snakes are raised to eat dead food. It is what they are used to.

Skinks are an interesting group of lizards. The first time I saw one it was love at first sight. Not just love for the lizard, Emma, but love for the whole skink family. They are smooth and sleek and graceful and a little bit mysterious.

I must post more Jake pictures. He is doing so well right now. I knew I could make him comfortable, but I never dreamed that he could improve so much. I am sure the warm soaks and just allowing him to move freely in the water and the massages must have put something back in place. He still has a damaged spine, but it works so much better. I love my Jake.Heart
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine