Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cats wait for the Mailman
Haha! The 'mailbox' dogs were one thing....the absolute worst thing was when the dogs were out in the garden....
I vaulted many a gate. Fortunately I love dogs and always did so no hard feelings!
My Mama used to come with me sometimes and sit on my mail bag at the end of the street, and have a cigarette. It was nice to have her company on that meandering journey from 8am to 1 o clock. But the mail bag was extremely heavy and only grew lighter by work. I was lucky to be able to vault gates to escape snappy dogs without the weight of that bag, or I might not be here to tell the tale! LOL

I don't know what either cats or dogs think about letters suddenly appearing through a hole in the door. Obviously it is some sort of invasion of their personal space....or for some cats it might appear to be prey creeping through....
It might be something simliar to a stick suddenly appearing out of the ceiling above your bed, and descending slowly to poke you in the ribs! What an intrusion!I think anyone would have the right to get snappy about that!

Messages In This Thread
Cats wait for the Mailman - by Tobi - 04-05-2017, 07:08 AM
RE: Cats wait for the Mailman - by Catherine - 04-05-2017, 02:33 PM
RE: Cats wait for the Mailman - by Tobi - 04-06-2017, 10:13 AM
RE: Cats wait for the Mailman - by Catherine - 04-06-2017, 03:33 PM
RE: Cats wait for the Mailman - by Tobi - 04-07-2017, 10:30 AM
RE: Cats wait for the Mailman - by Catherine - 04-07-2017, 04:24 PM
RE: Cats wait for the Mailman - by Tobi - 04-09-2017, 02:49 AM
RE: Cats wait for the Mailman - by Catherine - 04-09-2017, 03:49 AM