Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cat in a square craze
There is a funny craze going around the internet. Put a tape square on your floor and see what your cat does with it.

Cats are so funny about everything else, why not act funny about a tape square on the floor.

http://news.google.ca/news/url?sr=1&ct2=...t=2&at=dt0

More cats

https://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&...E65IfObgVQ

What about circles?

https://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&...TRkGUyEudg

Cats are endlessly amusing. Dogs are here to protect us. Cats are here to make us laugh.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Yes cats are weird about squares, circles, and cardboard boxes! That is new to me and definitely not a 'dog thing'. (as far as I know....)
Sally SAT on her cardboard box tunnel tonight and squashed it flat. First she stood very still....then went to the tunnel with intent....and then sat on it.
I have no idea why.
She only weighs 8lbs or less so the box was easily plumped up again. Then she went to sit/lie/recline in an open drawer

Why? Huh
Cats are crazy about open drawers. The go nuts over boxes and paper bags. The tape square on the floor is funny and typically a cat thing. You have a whole floor, why would a cat sleep in a tape square or circle on a bare floor.

Why do cats do anything? Sally is a typical cat. Look how funny she is about everything. Sitting on her tunnel and flattening it is a real cat move. Maybe we should be glad we don't understand the cats in our lives. What would it say about us if we did understand them.
Catherine

(04-16-2017, 04:15 PM)Catherine Wrote: Maybe we should be glad we don't understand the cats in our lives. What would it say about us if we did understand them.

The square craze is as odd as cats staring at a blank spot on the wall for a long time. They sometimes even hiss at it.
We never know why because there is never anything there. The wall is absolutely blank and the cat is hissing at it. Smiley29
If cats aren't crazy, then they are trying to make us crazy.
Catherine

Cats are not stupid. It's my suspicion they are trying to induce a form of psychotic amnesia in their humans, so we will forget we gave them breakfast and will do it again....repeatedly. By conditioning us with trauma-based events (such as hissing at blank walls) they hope to break our will-power! Smiley4
Quote:Cats are not stupid. It's my suspicion they are trying to induce a form of psychotic amnesia in their humans, so we will forget we gave them breakfast and will do it again....repeatedly. By conditioning us with trauma-based events (such as hissing at blank walls) they hope to break our will-power! [Image: smiley4.gif]
I think it is working. People with cats will do all kinds of things for them even when they ignore us or treat us badly.
People will look after a cat they don't even like, who clearly doesn't like them.

No one can say no to a cute fuzzy  kitten. Lets face it, cats don't just rule the internet, they secretly rule everything.
Catherine