Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dog suffering from allergic rash
Quote:I never thought of adding herbs to my vinegar. Excellent advice.
I keep a spray bottle of vinegar by my sink. Each time before I wash my pots and pans, I give them a spritz of vinegar, and then scrub them. They are much easier to clean and have zero buildup. My pots and pans are over 30 years old [stainless steel] and look as nice on the inside as the day I bought them.
I'm going to try some essential oils [lavender, to start] since I don't have any fresh or dried herbs right now, except for chives......hmmmm wouldn't that be yummy, lol!!
I will do that right now before I forget. I will let you know if it works.

I never thought about using vinegar on my pots and pans. I have a set of stainless steel pans and I can see how vinegar would help.

I use vinegar in the snake tanks to clean them. I wash with dish soap and then spray with vinegar and then rinse with water. It really leaves them clean. Herbs in the vinegar would be good. Rosemary would be good because it repels bugs(mites).
Lavender essential oil might give a nice scent to the vinegar. I have lavender essential oil. Come the summer we will have lots of herbs again. It would be interesting to combine herbs and come up with a really pleasant smelling vinegar cleaner.
Yet another reason why we wish it was summer and not winter.[Image: smiley-chores001.gif]
[Image: smiley-chores023.gif]
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Messages In This Thread
Dog suffering from allergic rash - by Bock - 12-31-2013, 01:58 PM
RE: Dog suffering from allergic rash - by Bock - 12-31-2013, 04:50 PM
RE: Dog suffering from allergic rash - by Tobi - 01-03-2014, 07:20 AM
RE: Dog suffering from allergic rash - by Tobi - 01-04-2014, 04:06 AM
RE: Dog suffering from allergic rash - by Tobi - 01-05-2014, 11:20 AM
RE: Dog suffering from allergic rash - by Catherine - 01-06-2014, 04:33 PM
RE: Dog suffering from allergic rash - by Tobi - 03-12-2014, 10:05 AM
RE: Dog suffering from allergic rash - by Bock - 01-08-2014, 02:16 PM