Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Let's go chase some Koalas"-Katy Perry's inapropriate remark
Oh dear....I do kind of feel sorry for her as maybe she meant no harm, but that was a very thoughtless remark to make. She may not have even known about the high percentage of Koala killings by dogs in Queensland. I didn't know that before.

If it was an ad shoot, then it's highly likely the remark was scripted -in which case, had Katy been a little more thoughtful, she could have refused to say that....and obviously didn't, which is not very aware of her!

I have NO idea what her music even sounds like. Missed that one. I only just know what she looks like, having heard of her a few times.

And if she is in the habit of 'using' animals in photo shoots or ads, then that is not good. I can understand her filming with them under strict conditions, and with animals whose welfare is looked after carefully (caretakers present). But the 'cute' factor can often put animals under stress, and yes, it's all for money-making!

I hope she learns something from all this, and doesn't think she's just being picked on, but sees why.

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Let's go chase some Koalas"-Katy Perry's inapropriate remark - by Tobi - 07-09-2017, 02:55 AM