Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pet Valu donates supplies to BC fire evacuees
Pet Valu has really stepped up and has donated $100,000 in goods to animals effected by the B.C. fires. Many people and their pets had to leave quickly and the supplies are much needed. The big shelters in the area are benefitting from the donation.
They are also collecting funds in their stores to help people in the fire area.

http://www.newswire.ca/news-releases/pet...27233.html

I think it is great that they are helping and that they have given so much. They are a big company and I deal with my local store and I find them to be very responsible and caring. They had a little cat food bank going to help our local cat rescue. I would buy a few cans of food for their food bank when I buy my own pet food.

This latest move shows the same caring attitude, but on a much bigger scale.

The people in B.C. really need the help. Who knows when they will be able to go back home. In some cases the hime might be gone. In the midst of a crisis like this a helping hand is much appreciated.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

What a wonderful helpful donation by PetValu! It really does sound lke they care. It is so good, in a crisis, to have true help, and of course the animals need all the help they can get. I am very sorry for anyone involved in the fires in British Columbia. Kind thoughts and prayers for them.
It is still pretty rough for people in B.C.  However there are good people helping and pets are a big priority.
The various shelters are finding a way to care for the animals and generous donations are a big help.

It may be weeks before some people make it home. Hopefully all pets and their people will be safely reunited and able to go home soon.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine