Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pictures of baby Polar Bear at Toronto Zoo
The zoo has tried to give the bears a natural life. Aurora was raised at Toronto Zoo with her sister Nikita. Inukshuk, the father was raised at Toronto Zoo as well. It is only the mom who raises the cubs. She has tried, but she needs help so they intervened. Everything that can be done to make him feel safe and cared for is being done. When he is in the big nursery I will be able to get pictures.

Zoos are really trying to save animals that we have endangered by our actions.

I guess it is hard for people to make the connection between individual behavior and bears in the Arctic in danger. We would all do better if we could live more simply. Living in the city I do have a more complicated life than I really want. Still, I can keep things simpler. I do not need a TV and a Computer. One is enough. If I am finished with something I can pass it on to someone else.
We all can make choices. Even small good choices can help if everyone does it. In Toronto we are serious about recycling. Every year they seem to add new things to the list of what can be recycled.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pictures of baby Polar Bear at Toronto Zoo - by Catherine - 01-09-2014, 02:55 PM