Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Christmas Bunny
Every Christmas for years now I have boarded a friend's rabbit so she could go home to her family. I know he is coming again this year. His cage is already here. He actually free roams, but he is so good. He only walks on his blanket so I can keep him in one area. I just leave the cage door open and the blanket on the floor in front of it.

It is like having a special house guest. I decorate for Christmas because he is sharing his Christmas with us. I think the guinea pigs enjoy his visit. Rabbits are such sweet creatures. I can see why people want them as pets.Smile
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

How lovely. I'd love to see a picture of him.

I dare say he looks forward to spending Christmas with you too!

Indeed, rabbits are such sweet creatures. Mind you, everything can be sweet and lovable, and loving. They're just waiting for us humans to extend the gentle hand of friendship...
Heart It is our deeds, the accumulated acts of goodness and kindness that define us and ultimately are the true measure of our worth. Service is the coin of the spirit.Heart

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Luna acts like he is on vacation when he visits my place. It is a change of pace for him and he has different company and he does seem to enjoy it. I also board a few guinea pigs (one at a time) and they seem to have fun. I guess we all need a change of pace and some new scenery. Let me check for a picture. I must have one. He is a little white bunny, very sweet and gentle.Heart
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine