Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please Help me raise funds for Orphan Puppies.
Welcome to the forum. You are doing wonderful work to help these poor puppies and I wish you well.

There is a problem, however. The difficulty is that crowdfunding is organised via a third party site and there is no way of knowing if the money raised will be used as intended and no way of checking if it has finally been used as advertised. Most people asking for money are honest, but sadly there are a few scams as well.

To protect our members from any potential scam, please note that any thread asking for money via a third party site (crowdfunding) will have the direct link removed and will be replaced with these words:

"Direct link to crowdfunding site removed. Any member interested in donating is advised to contact the poster of this thread via private message on this forum and to check the identity and genuineness of the person concerned before making any donation. Genuine people will not mind doing this. Thank you for your understanding in this matter."

Please note that this ruling does not apply to bona-fide animal charities with their own websites, publicly viewable adresses and telephone numbers.

I sense from the way that you have written your thread, however, that you are totally sincere. You have offered to send more photos and veterinary bills. That is a very positive sign. Scammers do not offer to do that. I have therefore copied your original post (which contains the fundraising link intact) to the admin section of this forum (non-visible by the public) and our principal admin and site owner will decide whether to restore the full fundraising link.

Every best wish and many blessings to you!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Please Help me raise funds for Orphan Puppies. - by LPC - 09-16-2017, 01:57 AM