Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Meet Benito, my Brazilian Rainbow Boa
(10-09-2017, 03:48 PM)Catherine Wrote: Brazilian Rainbow Boas are considered the best as far as looks are concerned. Benito will keep the beautiful colouring all his life. It is really purple circles on a copper background. And of course there is a rainbow iridescence. BRB are the most beautiful snake ever.

You would love having one. 

I have seen those types of enclosures. A lot of people like them. The fact that they stack is good. They use less space and you can house a number of snakes in a small area.

So I wonder what your next snake will be.

Mine will be a couple of this year's babies or three. I am really looking at them and choosing wisely. I have so many pretty baby corn snakes. 

I only have one Benito and he is special.

So happy you got Benito.  It's such a cute name.  Very beautiful snake.  I haven't looked into how long it takes them to grow to full size.  They are like 7ft snakes once fully grown right?

The less space but not a compromise in enclosure size is what I love.  They are kinda expensive at $250 a level but I think it will be worth it.  The other plus is the snakes will feel safer because they are more enclosed.  I've looked into tubs but I don't really like them because I want display enclosures so I can see into them.  I have a lot of family and friends that like to see the snakes but aren't comfortable with them being out and I like for those people to see be able to see them.
We have been looking at Rainbow Boas and Blood Pythons.  I've been looking at Sand Boas too.  I still want a corn snake eventually but others have caught our eyes and corn snakes are pretty easy to find.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Meet Benito, my Brazilian Rainbow Boa - by Libby - 10-10-2017, 12:25 PM