Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ikea creates a line of pet furniture
Ikea has created a new line of furniture for our cats and dogs. They have little beds and couches that our pets will love.
I am sure they will be designed to look good with the Ikea furniture we bought for ourselves. I wonder if it will have the wonderful names that we can never pronounce properly. I notice the dog couch folds out. So if you have guest pets you will have enough bed space. That is very thoughtful of them.

http://www.ocregister.com/2017/10/12/pho...your-pets/

So now we are going to be buying Ikea furniture for our pets. I suppose our pets will want us to assemble the stuff for them. After all dogs and cats don't do well with allen keys.   Smiley4
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Now that is an excellent idea. Trust Ikea to develop that. I hope they do very well with their pet beds.

Dogs and cats have more sense than to try to assemble Ikea furniture Smiley4  Of course they will get humans to do it. Humans will get a wag and a lick, or a purr as a reward......then the question:
"Okay you spent five hours messing about with all those sticks and talking to yourself, now where's my dinner??"
Quote:"Okay you spent five hours messing about with all those sticks and talking to yourself, now where's my dinner??"

I see that you understand the Ikea experience.
75  Smiley33 Smiley57 75 91 Smiley7 75 Smiley24 Blinksmiley 75 92 33 Smiley47

At 2am after hours of working with someone to put a complex desk unit together we discovered that we had put a key piece in  upside down. I wisely suggested that we go to bed and work on it the next day 
I always feel like I have accomplished something when I finally get the unit put together.

At least the cat and dog stuff is smaller and the parts should be easier to assemble.
Catherine

Some of the pictures are the same, but there are some new ones.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/leticiamiranda/...-furniture

I wish Ikea would come out with some small furniture for people who don't have a big place and don't need big things. 
The pet furniture shows that they can build small.
Catherine