Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Puppy with 6 pound tumor gets a chance at life.
A young dog with a large tumor was dropped off at a shelter with the instructions to euthanize him. The staff just couldn't do it. They made arrangement with a vet and had the tumor removed. After spending half his life dragging around a tumor, this brave little dog will live healthy and pain free.

http://people.com/pets/dog-six-pound-tum...incinnati/

He is a beautiful young dog and he deserves a chance at life. I am glad the shelter people made the choice to save his life. 
Soon he will be in a loving home where he will never be neglected again. It is a beautiful ending to what could have been a sad story.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

poor puppy. How can anyone let it get to that point?! Seriously I can't understand why if all you are going to do is drop the dog off and tell them to euthanize the dog why wait that long?! I will never understand. I'm glad he's getting the care he needs now. No dog should have to go through that.
You are right. That tumor grew over a number of months and the dog was already uncomfortable. Why wait if you plan to have the dog killed anyhow. It was very uncaring. If they couldn't afford help they could have asked for help from the shelter. The surgery would have been much easier if they hadn't waited so long.

I am glad he is getting the help he needs now.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine