Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vampire vs Werewolf
Some vampires fly but for the most part in recent years they just jump really high. Giving the illusion of flying but still, back to my point, cat like. I now want a shirt that says "vampires are really cats. Think about it."

I absolutely love Underworld now. I use to see it come on TV all the time but never got into it until recently when the 4th movie came out. Then I had to get them on Blue-ray Smile I would be happy to see at least one more movie with the Selene and Micheal characters because the last one left me wanting more. Then maybe one more back ground story about when Marcus and William were bitten. I have a lot of inquiries about the story surrounding them. Then they can be done with the series as far as I'm concerned.

All great!!!
1) "Underworld", of course
2) "Firefly" [sadly, a short lived tv series]
3) "Serenity" [the movie made from the "Firefly" tv series]
4) "The Fifth Element"

I would like to add:
-Blade
-Doctor Who [the 2005 series] (netflix)
-Revolution (netflix)
-Lord of the Rings trilogy [careful because if you find the extended versions they will be 4hours a movie. still a great story either way just warning you to be prepared]
-The Hobbit
There are tons more but these would keep you busy for a year at least

In the Lord of the rings movies there is a neat story behind one of the main actors. He fell in love with his horse so much that when they finished the movies he bought his horse. His stunt double fell in love with his horse too but didn't have the money to buy the horse so the main actor paid and gave the horse to his stunt double. I wish I could remember the guys name. I can see him very clearly in my head.

I had to look it up. I believe is was Viggo Mortensen if I'm not mistaken. I'm running out of time right now but I will look it up later today.

Messages In This Thread
Vampire vs Werewolf - by Libby - 01-14-2014, 01:24 PM
RE: Vampire vs Werewolf - by Catherine - 01-14-2014, 03:45 PM
RE: Vampire vs Werewolf - by AnimalFamily - 01-15-2014, 10:33 AM
RE: Vampire vs Werewolf - by Catherine - 01-15-2014, 03:22 PM
RE: Vampire vs Werewolf - by AnimalFamily - 01-16-2014, 12:52 AM
RE: Vampire vs Werewolf - by Libby - 01-16-2014, 02:26 AM
RE: Vampire vs Werewolf - by Libby - 01-16-2014, 05:24 AM
RE: Vampire vs Werewolf - by Bock - 01-16-2014, 05:33 AM
RE: Vampire vs Werewolf - by Catherine - 01-16-2014, 03:20 PM