Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Homeless women's dog euthanized
To me, it seems more than a money-grab. It seems like the cruellest form of cynicism. They must have known they had no hope of getting $1500 dollars from Candice. It isn't that they didn't know her position. To my way of seeing it, such an idea is an exceptionally dark one.
They just wanted to get rid of that dog....one less thing to have to keep an eye on or concern themselves about.

There is a heck of a lot of fear and prejudice against Pit Bulls. Even where they are not illegal dogs. Yes I have heard of Pit Bull attacks....but I have heard of many other breeds also being aggressive. And any other dog can cause as much damage if they are inclined to violence. However, I have heard of a MUCH larger proportion of Pit Bulls being good loving dogs.

It seems there was no history of aggression at all with Candice's dog, but the people who killed that dog couldn't even be bothered to check that out, or if they did, to take it seriously.

My guess is, if that Pit Bull had belonged to some middle class family, this tragedy wouldn't have happened.

I can't imagine what Candice must be feeling right now.

Messages In This Thread
Homeless women's dog euthanized - by Catherine - 11-27-2017, 05:04 PM
RE: Homeless women's dog euthanized - by Tobi - 11-28-2017, 03:04 AM
RE: Homeless women's dog euthanized - by Tobi - 11-29-2017, 03:09 AM