Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Merry Christmas to all.
[Image: t79147.gif]

Merry Christmas to all our Animal Lover friends.

[Image: t8015.gif]  I hope you have a beautiful Christmas full of friends and fun.
[Image: g39053.gif]
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Wishing all our members and guests a very Happy Christmas!

[Image: creative-christmas-tree-made-with-glitte...-11576.jpg]

(Created by Starline - Freepik.com)
Warmest best wishes for a happy and blessed Christmas!
[Image: Puce in Christmas decoration.jpg]
Merry Christmas morning. The dog is too cute in her Christmas wrappings. 
I hope everyone is having a good Christmas. 
I am having a Christmas I will never forget and it is a good one in its own way.
Catherine

LPC...That doggy is Puce isn't she? She looks as if she's definitely waiting for Santa. She has her glad-rags on and is looking up to see if his sleigh is coming Smiley4  Good girl Puce.
She does look like she is expecting something. I am sure Santa brought her a treat or two. How could he resist her cute face.
Catherine

Yes, that is sweetest Puce. I was looking for a Christmas dog picture that hadn't been used in the past on this forum - and found that one. She was happy to be dressed up, whilst Forgy tends to regard anything put on him like a towel (to be tossed up and thrown about), so getting a photo is more difficult.
Not too many pets will put up with being dressed up or decorated. I have never been able to get anything to stay on a snake. 
The guinea pigs would probably try to eat any costume I would put on them.
Forgy just has a sense of dignity. He wouldn't want to look silly. Some pets don't mind looking silly and festive.

I should try to dress up Barrie. If he iis feeling mellow I can do anything with him.
Catherine

Forgy looks very good on the Christmas Card picture, with his tinsel and decorations! He was sitting still.
Misty didn't like being dressed up either. She would just stand very still and obedient, waiting for me to give the word: "Okay! We'll go in the field now!" At which point I took everything off her and she had a good shake. (That usually lasted for maximum 3 minutes and was a rare event for a picture shoot!) But her expression was always a bit sad....awww! But she liked her dog coat, p[robably because she knew it was to keep her back warm in icy weather.

I can imagine that it is very hard to keep any costume on a snake, Catherine Smiley4 One slither and they're out of it!

What do these animals make of us and our ways? Smiley4

I'm a little late but I've been busy with my new job and 1st year of marriage.  Also I have a friend moving in this next month or so.  I'm having to clean up the house and move around things to make room for her.  I'm going to be in and out as I have a few minutes.