Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Barbara Streisand had her dog cloned
I very much like what you wrote.

You are willing to live with life and accept "death" as a natural part of life. That is -in my view anyway -a healthy relationship with life.

If only those people genuinely knew that their beloved ones continue to live, although in a different dimension... Barbara Streisand never "lost" her dear dog. That dog's Soul is very much alive! She just appeared to lose a connection with her dog, or thinks she has, and it doesn't always have to be that way.
I wish they all knew how to continue the connection in an inner way, while getting on with life in the meantime.

People have to do what they see fit at the time. I can not imagine doing that. It would be better to rescue a needy animal than do that in my view. But that's the thing....we are all here to do what we can with what we get. The choices are varied.
Those dogs are different Souls even though their body shapes look like the original dogs. Let's hope that she will come to terms with those Souls who have come to be with her, and love them for who they are, given time. If the dogs have any sense, they will charm her! We live and learn.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Barbara Streisand had her dog cloned - by Tobi - 03-04-2018, 12:04 PM