Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Baby Polar Bear Meets Snow
Finally the baby polar bear at the Toronto Zoo is big enough to go out side in the snow like a real bear.
He loves it!

You have to love the little guy.Heart He is a happy energetic little fellow. You notice how deep the snow is? It has been one of those winters.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Oh boy! I just LOVE him!

The more I see of these little Polar Bears, the more I wish I could have one as a friend. But I would only do that if I could live with him in his own world.....and I think that would be a little nippy for my toes!
What a gorgeous boy!
Little Polar Bears really are too cute. I am just so glad that we can help them have life. He has the cutest baby bear nursery area. It is a mini habitat that suits his needs.

I would love to at least visit the Polar Bears in their natural setting. We would need warmer coats and boots and gloves and all the other arctic gear, but it would be worth it.

In the mean time they are having a naming contest to decide the little ones name. I think anyone can vote if they follow the link on the web site.
Catherine

How lovely...
Heart It is our deeds, the accumulated acts of goodness and kindness that define us and ultimately are the true measure of our worth. Service is the coin of the spirit.Heart

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
A real cutie!
(02-18-2014, 11:25 AM)Tobi Wrote: Oh boy! I just LOVE him!

The more I see of these little Polar Bears, the more I wish I could have one as a friend.

Every animal should be our friend... (Man's sacred trust)

How beautiful the world would be if animals were not afraid of us and had no reason to be....
Heart It is our deeds, the accumulated acts of goodness and kindness that define us and ultimately are the true measure of our worth. Service is the coin of the spirit.Heart

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Quote:Every animal should be our friend... (Man's sacred trust)

How beautiful the world would be if animals were not afraid of us and had no reason to be....

This is the world I want to live in. Part of me believes this world exist already if only we would cooperate with it.Heart
Catherine