Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Birthday Tobi
A little bird told me it is a very special birthday today.
Our dear member Tobi is celebrating her birthday. All of us ALWF members want to wish her a Happy Birthday. So here goes:

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQhco18Qe157f73GZFTW2c...ownYx4w6mS]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTudzqL7dghpR0qQODIwvH...H_rnihYvxE]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR8KXEEKO0NDNI_BiaxiD6...NsO4DuM5fv]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTApIjAGNoXKXVvqx_1p6Z...gP0l3uSwhA]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTfJ6nwVsIa_Kz5t34xWLL...7HNByzSC1R]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRUWdO6jVTtW5qr1RDdLC6...LB8uQYK3zQ]

I think you get the message. We all want to wish you a happy birthday.
I hope your day is special.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQLNJrs_-hoQscBANuY9-0...AuVY-L0myo]
[url=https://www.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Fhappybirthdayworld.net%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2018%2F05%2Fhappy-birthday-crow-4.jpg&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fhappybirthdayworld.net%2Fhappy-birthday-crow-4%2F&docid=8OCMgESXvmqHnM&tbnid=078QjcpSXD1UXM%3A&vet=10ahUKEwipgN_zvb7cAhVKFogKHdVQAUYQMwhXKAQwBA..i&w=540&h=540&itg=1&bih=603&biw=1280&q=happy%20birthday%20crow%20images&ved=0ahUKEwipgN_zvb7cAhVKFogKHdVQAUYQMwhXKAQwBA&iact=mrc&uact=8][/url]
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Many birthday greetings from me, too, esteemed colleague! Catherine beat me to it in terms of timing and number of birthday pictures, haha! But nevertheless I send you my heartiest congratulations on this very special day in the calendar....
(Please click on cat to see gif)

...And I know that you don't want to crow about your birthday, but this seemed like fun:

Dear Catherine....

Thank you for sending that line-up of doggies to wish me a Happy Birthday! Plus the dancing Crow. That picture made me laugh out loud! Smiley4

Dear LPC....
Thank you too for remembering my birthday! (I almost forgot it! haha) I thought that cat was smoking a cigar....until I opened the gif. 79

Talking about cigars...I'd better not show that video to Koori, or he'll be asking me to buy him smokes next!
I hope you had a good day. Between dogs and crows and funny cats we covered just about everything. 
There is one thing I forgot.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQMot5hgmZpyFV1M92a45b...YJ64bZS7lg]

And Happy Birthday from this little snake who was hatching while I was making the post on your birthday.
[Image: 9IGvHApYLRTiVmt8xcIQpln_3iEdxz6CT4P9LvDx...=w332-h275]You can just see his nose sticking out of the egg.
He is out now and he was worth waiting for. So you share a birthday with Desert Sand's last babies.

Of course no birthday would be complete without a snake cake.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSslgj9W-Y6Vgxq7ubGt42...vDtDBgZvBJ]

I hope this is the best year ever for you.
Catherine

Oh! I am glad the snakes brought me a cake! Thank you very much Yum.

I shall eat that in the middle of the night.....

And what a lovely thing, for a new snake to hatch on my birthday.

Today I was greeted by a whole line up of 3D dogs as we went to town (the usual tourist thing for my brother) Umpteen dogs all wished me happy day-after-my-birthday too!
The 3D dogs sound interesting. Sometimes tourist things can be fun. Having your brother there for your birthday is a good thing since it got you out and about.

The snake cake does look good. Almost to good to eat, but too good not to eat.

The whole clutch of eggs hatched on your birthday. I will get pictures. They are a beautiful batch of babies. I am letting them rest right now. Hatching is a lot of work.

It is much easier to celebrate a birthday.
Catherine