Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Garth my Pac Man frog is dead
I am really surprized. Garth was moving around yesterday and so I went to feed him this morning and he was gone. He died late last night.

This is Garth. Sadly I never got a really good picture of him.
[Image: IMG_9899.JPG]

I have no idea what went wrong. He was a quiet presence in the room, but I was always aware that he is there. Now he is gone and that is so sad. He never lived to fulfill his full potential and become a big frog.Smiley6
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

That is so sad. It's always hard to lose a friend, but when there is no indication that they are poorly it comes as a big shock.
Greeting from Wales.
Hwyl Fawr o'r Cymru.
This is the web site of the rescue I volunteer at.
http://guinearescue.blogspot.co.uk/
It was a shock. He had been moving around just hours before and he looked okay. I have no idea at all about why he died. I suppose I will never know.Undecided

I so looked forward to seeing him grow up.
Catherine

So sorry to read your news. Yet another one waiting for you at the RB!
I have a whole menagerie waiting for me. It will be a party for sure.
It is sad that he was so young and I do not know why he died.Undecided
Catherine

When you reunite with him, his spirit will probably be a big one<3
Everywhere is within walking distance if you have the time. --Steven Wright / http://www.zyggywebs.com / tech support & web design, I'm always happy to be of assistance!
He always was a spunky little character so no doubt he has a spunky spirit and being a Pac Man it will be big. I shall miss seeing him grow up. He would have been very beautiful.
Catherine

Aww I'm so sorry. he was very young. it's crazy how for no reason animals just go. I've had a few that did that. It's always a shock when everything is fine and then they are just gone.
I guess it is harder with reptiles and amphibians because they are so hard to understand. Pac Man frogs like to sit in wet moss most of the time. Once in awhile they climb into their water dishes. That is what he did, but he died. I am sorry he is gone. He was so cute.
Catherine