Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Leopard Gecko
So I got busy for a while but I finally had time to introduce Charlie and Claire. It went great!!! Charlie is in love. Claire let him crawl all over her and lick her. Charlie kept wagging his tail too. It was so cute. I watched them for a few hours before setting up a tank for them together. I've even caught them laying with each other. Claire isn't much for being picked up but Charlie doesn't mind it. I'm hoping her being with him will calm her down some. I handle Charlie quite a bit because he lets me. Now maybe since they are together she will get used to the process and I will do it more often.

I can't wait until Kate is big enough to go with Jack. I hope it goes this smoothly.
I figured you were busy.
I am glad that Claire and Charlie hit it off. I figured they would.
Isn't it cute watching them get to know each other. They will be quite happy together and having two makes life more interesting for them both.
I am sure Kate and Jack will be equally happy when they finally meet.
Keep us posted about the lovebirds.Heart
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

I have pictures of them first meeting but it takes some finagling to get them posted on here. I'll get them posted here soon tho
I hear you about the pictures. I have to load them on the computer. Then I have to upload them to Picasa and from there I can post them on the forum.

I am sure we will see pictures soon. Lizards are cute when they court each other and hopefully your pictures have caught that.
Catherine

I can't wait to see the Gecko pics!!
Greeting from Wales.
Hwyl Fawr o'r Cymru.
This is the web site of the rescue I volunteer at.
http://guinearescue.blogspot.co.uk/
We all love pictures!
Catherine

I figured out how to get the pictures on here. It took some creativity to figure out how to shrink the pictures. but I did it.

This is when Charlie and Claire first met. They are so cute! I had to separate them one night because Charlie was being a bit too aggressive. But one night alone and they've been fine since. They have even been laying together.

Oh what lovely pictures! Charlie and Claire are so beautiful. They do obviously get along well together. I could tell from the pics.
They are a pretty pair and they are so different looking. It is great that they are getting along. They will be very happy together. Leopard Geckos are such nice lizards. I love watching them hunt for food.

You should get very interesting babies from this pair.
Catherine

(03-18-2014, 01:42 AM)Libby Wrote: My boyfriend likes Mal because you know how when couples get together and they combine their names into one. Allison with Mal would be Malison. 79

Hahaha that's quite funny because my name is Allison and my husband's name is Mal (short for Malcolm) and we are known as Allie and Mal xx