Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chance
Hi lindseybee. Yes I do remember Chance and how sick he was. I do remember how he improved. I am so sorry that things are going badly again. It is beautiful that you have had two more years with Chance, but that doesn't make it any easier. 
No one is ever ready to say goodbye to a beloved pet.  This time you might have a few more days with Chance, but if he can't eat or drink he will grow weak and his body will start to shutdown.

I know if there is anything the vet can do you will see that it is done. If not, just cherish your last moments with Chance and know that you have done all that can be done. You have given Chance a good life and he knows you love him. When he crosses the Rainbow Bridge part of him will stay in your heart and part of you will go with him. The bond is never fully broken because you are so close to each other. All the love that you have poured into each other will live on in you and you will always feel close to Chance in your heart. All of us carry special pets in our hearts and we know what you are going through. Special hugs to you and Chance. You are very much in my thoughts right now. Somehow you will get through this  and you will be there for Chance. 
Anytime you want to talk we all check into the forum regularly and we are listening to you. Take care of yourself and thank-you for letting us know how things are.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Messages In This Thread
Chance - by lindseybee - 01-23-2019, 11:47 AM
RE: Chance - by Catherine - 01-23-2019, 04:51 PM
RE: Chance - by LPC - 01-24-2019, 02:30 AM
RE: Chance - by Tobi - 01-25-2019, 08:40 AM
RE: Chance - by lindseybee - 01-28-2019, 12:05 PM
RE: Chance - by Catherine - 01-28-2019, 02:43 PM
RE: Chance - by Tobi - 01-29-2019, 03:11 AM