Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My pair of Nethies
Meet Charlie (Black VM) and Lola (BEW), my new Netherland Dwarf rabbits who will be coming to live here in another two weeks time. I can't wait to go and collect them!!

[Image: mail_zpsa130ecf6.jpeg]
they are too cute!! I love Charlie's white line down his head.
They are adorable. They are such soft, round, little balls of fluff. I just want to snuggle them. You must be so excited. I am sure the two weeks will go fast what with baby piggies arriving and hutches to set up and boars to move. I can't imagine how tiny their babies will be. They must be the cutest little bunnies ever.Heart
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

They are gorgeous aren't they? And I am so excited that they will be here soon.

I'm also getting a male Nethie for Tinkerbell. I gave it a lot of thought because Tinkerbell is already 11 months old and I would have to wait for Charlie to be at least 4 months old before I could put him with her. I don't want her to be too old to have her first litter so I saw this gorgeous black nethie and I have bought him. Anyway, he turned out to be a doe (keeps changing sex apparently) and the lady has offered me the dad which is also black and gorgeous and will be perfect to put with Tinkerbell. Because the lady is a bit far away for me to go and collect I have booked a courier but it won't be for at least another 5/6 weeks time.
Tinkerbell deserves a male of her own. Funny how animals change gender all the time. It makes planning very difficult. Good thing you were able to get the father. I did not know you could courier animals. That makes it easier than taking a long trip just to pick up a rabbit. I bet he is a beauty, is he all black?

Nethies are just so cute looking. You are going to have fun with them. Their little babies will be so adorable. I can't wait to see Tinkerbell's first litter. How soon before the younger bunnies can be bred?
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine