Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Climate Change Documentary
The documentary Climate Change--The Facts with Sir David Attenborough was just aired by BBC.
It examines climate change and makes some very clear points about it.
The key points: fossil fuels are at the heart of the problem, deforestation is reducing the planets ability to deal with the effects of fossil fuels and this is not a problem for the future. This is happening now and the serious effects are not far off.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jakehayman/...69721b5971

Sir David does say there is hope, but we need to act sooner rather than for the good of us all.

I haven't seen the documentary yet, but I am looking forward to seeing it soon.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

I will watch that tonight. Thank you Catherine. I like David Attenborough. He has given so much to us all.

(edit)oops..can't watch it. I have no TV therefore no TV license, and we can't watch BBC "catch up" without a TV license!
I will watch for it to come on Netflix or YouTube. One way of the other we will get to watch it.

Sir David has been very busy lately. He has put out many shows to teach about animals and now the whole planet.
Hopefully he will reach many people and they will be enough to fight climate change.

Until we get to watch it on Netflix, there are some good BBC documentaries on Netflix, enough to keep you busy until Netflix does have the show. I am sure it is only a matter of time.

TV is over rated. We can get the good stuff on the computer if we are willing to wait a bit.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine