Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings from SC!
Welcome to the forum!!

My best friend used to have a French Bull dog and a gray cat that would play all the time.  Both were under a year when they met and they would chase each other and pounce on each other.
I had another friend when I was growing up had a shi tzu with 3 cats and they all got along.  My aunt has 2 dogs and a cat as well but at one time there were 3 cats in the house.  So it's possible for sure.  It depends on your cat/s.  

I have a house full of all kinds of animals.  No cats but my 4 rescued dogs get along with all the new animals brought in.  It's the other animals that don't always want the dogs attention.  My newest addition, a sun conure named Killer Kiwi, doesn't like the dogs at all and will bite and has even attacked the dogs if they get too close.  The dogs are so pitiful the couple times it has happened.  They give me this sad look like, "I was just trying to make friends..."   One of my dogs, Regina is obsessed with the bearded dragon and 2 leopard geckos.  She whines and cries wanting to sniff and lick them.  When I don't let her close she will just lay next to their tanks and pout.  Then I have Silver Bullet who loves to sit close and watch when I get the snakes out.

Messages In This Thread
Greetings from SC! - by retzel17 - 04-25-2019, 04:57 AM
RE: Greetings from SC! - by Tobi - 04-25-2019, 09:46 AM
RE: Greetings from SC! - by Catherine - 04-25-2019, 02:29 PM
RE: Greetings from SC! - by Libby - 04-29-2019, 08:42 AM
RE: Greetings from SC! - by Libby - 04-29-2019, 09:50 AM
RE: Greetings from SC! - by Catherine - 04-29-2019, 02:04 PM
RE: Greetings from SC! - by Libby - 04-30-2019, 10:09 AM
RE: Greetings from SC! - by Catherine - 04-30-2019, 02:50 PM