Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pet friendly companies
I came across a list of pet friendly companies to work at. I am amazed at just how pet friendly they are. The not only allow pets to come to work, they have play areas and pet parties. I love the extra time off and bonuses to help people adopt pets.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/06/12/rover-th...-2019.html

I am clearly working the wrong job. People on my job don't even like the fact that I have pets at home. I would love to take a pet with me sometimes. I am sure it is a happier work place because people have their pets with them.
I love it when someone has their pet on the transit system. It just seems friendlier to have a dog on the bus.
I wish the bus drivers could bring their own dogs.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Pet friendly companies! What a super idea 28
I can't imagine how neatly it works out in reality....or if there is some mayhem involved. But everybody needs a good dose of animal mayhem sometimes to keep them connected to each other and reality!

I imagine....chasing a dog down the corridor of a huge corporate enterprise, then he stops to do a piddle.....
And how a thing like that would put so many people in a better  mental space somehow.... All the masks are off. People are running here and there, making grabs for the dog, phone ringing, someone answers laughing, someone carrying a mop, talking about their animals at home perhaps?

But seriously, having animals in a work environment would be a great idea.
Animals at work would just humanize the workplace somehow. People would be less stressed. Even if there were little accidents and other bits of chaos, it would still be worth it. I think if they reduced the stress, people would work better.

If people can't take their own pet to work, maybe the workplace could have its own dog. Just having a dog around would make people feel more relaxed. It would be worth a try.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine