Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Charlie & Lola
I collected them today and they have settled in really well in their new hutches. They are so adorable and have had lots of cuddles already. Here they are;

[Image: DSC00849_zpsd97a6175.jpg]
[Image: DSC00846_zpsb8f869bb.jpg]
[Image: DSC00845_zpscf273ade.jpg]
They are so pretty. They are such cute little fluffy bundles. Which one is Charlie and which one is Lola? I love the fact that one is black and one is white. The contrast is striking. So what do you get when they have babies?

Give them both a snuggle from me.Heart
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

(04-09-2014, 01:48 PM)Catherine Wrote: They are so pretty. They are such cute little fluffy bundles. Which one is Charlie and which one is Lola? I love the fact that one is black and one is white. The contrast is striking. So what do you get when they have babies?

Give them both a snuggle from me.Heart

Lola is the Blue Eyed White and Charlie is the Vienna Marked Black (he has a white stripe down the front of his face). They are so gorgeous. It will be interesting to see what babies come from this pair but they will be gorgeous.

Will take some more photos later, got to go and have some snuggle time with them xx
Lola is pretty with her soft white fur and bright blue eyes. I have never seen a bunny with such blue eyes.Heart
Charlie is cute. I can't see the stripe, but it must be so cute.
There is something so comforting about holding a rabbit like that. They just snuggle so well.Heart

What colours would the babies be?
How many bunnies do you have now?
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine