Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No babies for Bonnie yet
Bonnie, my mini lop, isn't pregnant. She would have been due to have her babies on the same day as Gia but she hadn't even built a nest so I put her back with Clyde and she let him mate with her which shows she wasn't pregnant. The same thing happened with Willow. She would have been due on the 29th April and last week she was pulling fur. I tried her back with Clyde to see if she was really pregnant or not and she allowed him to mate with her.

Now, I am hoping that they both are pregnant this time.
She only thought she was pregnant. Well this time for sure you should have both girls expecting. So how long is the pregnancy.

Funny that Willow was even pulling fur like she was preparing a nest.

At least you know that you could be having babies. When two of my corn snakes did not produce eggs, I did some checking and they are both males. That is not going to work is it.Smiley4
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Sorry, I meant to add an update a while ago but it's been rather hectic around here lately. Anyway, just to let you know that I lost Bonnie on the 20th May. Found her dead in her hutch in the afternoon. She showed no obvious signs that she was even ill so it was a crushing blow for me.

Willow had 1 baby born but unfortunately it was found dead in the hutch, been dragged through from the nest.
I am so sorry. What a heartbreak. Poor little Bonnie. Animals are like that, they hide illness very well and the first clue that anything is wrong is when you find them dead. I wonder what happened. She was not that old was she?

That is very sad about Willow's baby.
How is Willow doing?

How are all your other rabbits doing?
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine