Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
more moving about
Once again I've been moving the piggies about from one shed to the other. This time I have moved my breeding sows out of the old shed and into the new shed and the piggies which are up for sale into the old shed. I do still have some of my breeding boars in the old shed but I can't move everyone.

The new shed will be far better for the breeders in the hot weather as it is a lot cooler in there than the old shed. It's because it's insulated and I won't have to worry about what happened last year to some of the piggies happening again.

Got more babies due from Friday, there's Belle, Mulan, Cupcake and Gloria that are due. Whether they have them around that date well we will have to wait and see. All of them have nice round bellies. Hoping for some lovely pretty babies off Belle, Mulan and Cupcake as the dad is Fudge and so far he has produced gorgeous babies. He's giving Cupid a run for his money !! Smile
Once you move one animal you end up moving a bunch of them. I am glad you have the new insulated shed. It should make it much safer for the pigs in hot weather. I hate the weather extremes. I makes it so hard to keep our animals comfortable.
Last summer was bad wasn't it. I want it to warm up, but not that much.

You have a busy weekend ahead of you with all those litters. So the girls like Fudge. With Cupid and Fudge you have two good little breeders. They must be good at charming the girls. I can't wait to see the babies. Any idea what to expect or will it be a range of colours and types.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine