Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gloria & Mozart's Babies
Gloria gave birth to 2 gorgeous babies yesterday evening. A sow and a boar. Here they are;

This is the sow
[Image: DSC00539_zpsccafeb25.jpg]

And here are both of them
[Image: DSC00543_zps460dfc08.jpg]

It looks like the boar is a dark chocolate colour, just like Naveen (Grandfather).
They're are so pretty. Do they usually keep the colors they are born with?
[Image: m0223.gif] Come join the fun! [Image: m0218.gif]
mypetsonparade.com
Yes, these are the colours that they will keep for their whole lives.
Now I am really in love. I want them both. They are so cute. Do I see wavy hair? Or are they still wet?
They are lovely and the chocolate is so attractive. The little white faced sow is going to be a doll when she grows up.
Very nice pairing. Are they grand guinea or are you one more generation down.Smiley42
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

(12-08-2013, 05:25 AM)Catherine Wrote: Now I am really in love. I want them both. They are so cute. Do I see wavy hair? Or are they still wet?
They are lovely and the chocolate is so attractive. The little white faced sow is going to be a doll when she grows up.
Very nice pairing. Are they grand guinea or are you one more generation down.Smiley42

They are really adorable aren't they? They hadn't long been born when I took the photos so they were still wet, so no wavy hair!

They are grand guineas. The grandparents are Storm (dalmation) and Naveen (chocolate) from Gloria's side. Parentage is unknown on Mozart's side. He is a lilac.Smiley55
I thought they looked wet. So they will have smooth shiny coats. They are both nice looking. I love the little chocolate male, but that little female is really interesting. I hope she is a keeper. She reminds me of Flynn and how he looked as a baby.

I am glad you have grand babies from Storm. The babies would carry the lilac gene as well. They are beautiful and they have a good set of parents and grandparents. That is the great thing about getting to the multigenerational point. You know what they carry so you can plan your pairings better. It gets exciting doesn't it. How many more litters are on the way before the New Year?Cool
Catherine

All these babies are just delightful. How many do you have in all now?
Are you able to find homes for them all or are you keeping some?
Greeting from Wales.
Hwyl Fawr o'r Cymru.
This is the web site of the rescue I volunteer at.
http://guinearescue.blogspot.co.uk/
I just keep falling in love with every litter. I love the Dalmatians.Heart
Catherine

(12-08-2013, 08:16 PM)Cibach Wrote: All these babies are just delightful. How many do you have in all now?
Are you able to find homes for them all or are you keeping some?

I will be keeping some of them because I need to keep my lines going but there are some that will be found new homes. I've already had interest from someone in Scotland who is interested in having two or three of them.
It is hard to let them go isn't it. Any idea who you are keeping? I hope you keep the little Dalmatian female.Heart
Catherine