Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Wolf In Shepherd's Clothing
Quote:I do believe things are getting better concerning animal husbandry practices which may be traditional, but cause pain or distress. I do think that generally, people are starting to wake up. I think that will gain more momentum through the coming years.

I think you are right. I think the key to change is communication of information. The internet allows information to reach around the world almost instantly. People are learning things even if they don't want to know. Now that people are starting to know what goes on with animals they can't ignore what we do and they can't pretend that animals don't feel.
All those funny cat videos that we watch do serve a purpose. They make us sensitive to animals. Cute baby animal videos help as well.
You see the cute baby animal and then you hear that cute babies like that are treated cruelly in a veal farm. The cute chicks that you laughed at are getting ground up alive in a hatchery.
I don't think people are clear on what to do, but they are wanting to do something.
Someday we will look back and wonder how people could have been so cruel.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Wolf In Shepherd's Clothing - by LPC - 04-28-2014, 04:31 AM
RE: The Wolf In Shepherd's Clothing - by Tobi - 05-08-2014, 09:07 AM
RE: The Wolf In Shepherd's Clothing - by Catherine - 05-08-2014, 02:33 PM
RE: The Wolf In Shepherd's Clothing - by LPC - 05-08-2014, 09:11 PM
RE: The Wolf In Shepherd's Clothing - by LPC - 05-09-2014, 06:45 PM
RE: The Wolf In Shepherd's Clothing - by LPC - 05-12-2014, 12:47 AM