Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from the UK
It helps a lot. I did not notice the "user CP", all I noticed was the admin control panel. I suspect that User CP will be the easiest way for me to edit my profile and set up a signature.

I have mixed feelings. My old signature is gone and I did not have a copy of it. It was done for me by someone so I was reluctant to change it, but all of the animals in the picture are gone and I was a little tired of it. Now I have no choice but to make a new one. This time I probably have enough skill to do it myself.

How do we get more smilies? I feel like I can't express myself with the meager list we have.Sad
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Ahhhhh, the great smiley dilemma. Let me do a little recon. If I don't find anything out, I'll ask Bock Big Grin

I think I may have found something that will work for you Catherine. I have to run right now but hopefully will be back later on today and give you the link.
[Image: m0223.gif] Come join the fun! [Image: m0218.gif]
mypetsonparade.com
I am also trying to work on setting up a signature.HuhAngryHuhSadUndecided

So far no luck.
Catherine

Thanks! I didn't realise that user CP was anything important!
(12-02-2013, 06:28 AM)hungrypigs Wrote: Thanks! I didn't realise that user CP was anything important!

I didn't realize that there was a user CP. I guess we just have to explore our "new house" and find out where everything is.
It took me forever to create a signature now I can't get the software to accept it.Angry

I am sure we will laugh about this later, much later.
Catherine

Yep, the User CP is very important ;D. It's where all your setting are. I tried the signature upload just to see if I had any problems. So far so good, I will try and upload a pic to my signature and see how that works???
Okay, it seems it won't let you upload pics on your signature. This is probably the way you have your settings/permissions set.
You might want to check and see if you can allow photos on signatures.
[Image: m0223.gif] Come join the fun! [Image: m0218.gif]
mypetsonparade.com
Hello dear Hungrypigs! Welcome back.
Heart It is our deeds, the accumulated acts of goodness and kindness that define us and ultimately are the true measure of our worth. Service is the coin of the spirit.Heart

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
I can get a picture into the signature, but not where I want it to be. Sigh.
It is never as easy as we want it to be.
Catherine