Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sweetie
Here she is, our very own paper shredder. You should see her cage at the moment, just full of paper, paper and more paper!!!

[Image: DSC02230_zps64e3ca56.jpg]
Paper shredder or not she's still a sweetie right? 99
[Image: m0223.gif] Come join the fun! [Image: m0218.gif]
mypetsonparade.com
I wonder what Sweetie the Destroyer was up to. So now it is paper shredding. She just likes taking things apart.717989
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

It's keeping her mind off other things, for example escaping! Every evening she comes to the surface looking for some more paper to chew up and she really seems to be enjoying it!
You could use her as a house paper shredder. Or does she only like certain types of paper. She just likes to be busy. She must be one of those creatures that doesn't sleep much so she has to find a way to fill her time.7971Smiley58
Catherine

She really is a Sweetie, isn't she?
Greeting from Wales.
Hwyl Fawr o'r Cymru.
This is the web site of the rescue I volunteer at.
http://guinearescue.blogspot.co.uk/
We secretly love the trouble makers the best don't we. We all love hearing about Sweetie because she gets into stuff. Smiley4

I don't remember the name of your other hamster, but I find myself wondering what Sweetie is up to now.
Catherine

Probably reading then shredding the morning newspaper, lol!!
[Image: m0223.gif] Come join the fun! [Image: m0218.gif]
mypetsonparade.com
She must be a very well informed hamster if she keeps up on the news. Smiley43
Catherine

It's been a while since I posted about Sweetie, I thought I'd better let you know that she is fine. She's quietened down a lot lately as she's getting older now. She doesn't hang from the bars anymore, she has trouble climbing up onto the shelf now. She spends more time in her nest these days so we don't see her very often but she is starting to look old and fragile now.