Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scene from hell on a fox fur farm
Humane Society international obtained footage of a scene of dead animals on a fox fur farm. It is hard to take in the sheer numbers of dead animals. When you combine the numbers with the extreme cruelty of a fur farm the images are unbearable. That many animals suffered horrible lives and cruel deaths. 
Why?
They suffered so that someone can make a fashion statement by wearing fur. 

https://www.onegreenplanet.org/animalsan...-fur-farm/

Anyone wearing fur is not making a fashion statement. They are really saying that they are selfish and callous enough to wear something even if it causes an animal immense suffering. No one who really cares about animals would wear fur like that.

Please sign the petition. Every bit of pressure against the use of fur is part of stopping this from happening.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

How horrific, and disturbing.
It's good to share this link to impress on those who don't think (or don't even care?) about the horrendous cruelty involved in the fur industry.

Those poor foxes.
There is no part of wearing fur that is not part of terrible cruelty. I agree, we need to make this public as often as we can to bring the message to people who still don't get it. I know someone who has a Canada Goose coat with a dead coyote around its hood. She wears that coat, but she gets all gushy and senimental about a picture of a kitten or puppy. What about that coyote?

The sheer number of dead foxes is overwhelming.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

There is no essential for wearing hide that isn't important for awful brutality. I concur, we need to unveil this as regularly as we can to carry the message to individuals who actually don't get it. I know somebody who has a Canada Goose cover with a dead coyote around its hood. She wears that coat, however she gets all emotional and senimental about an image of a little cat or pup. What might be said about that coyote?

The sheer number of dead foxes is overpowering.