Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blade is coming today xx
Yes, finally he's on his way. Blade is my new Netherland Dwarf Buck which I bought to go with Tinkerbell. He is a black self and such a handsome boy who will go perfectly well with her. He is expected to arrive around 12.15 pm......can't wait, it's like I have been waiting forever for him. If I had stuck with the other courier I probably would have been Smiley4

Will post updates and photos later xx
How is Blade settling in? I bet he likes his new girl-friend??
I can't wait to see him. He sounds beautiful I bet Tinkerbell will love him!HeartHeartHeart
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Blade

[Image: 10176084_10201832216507090_1308312419555...282b31.jpg]
Beautiful!!!Heart
He is absolutely perfect looking. Is he as sweet as he looks?
I am glad you got him. He will be perfect for Tinkerbell.
I am curious about his name. Somehow Blade does not leap out as a name for him.
Catherine

(05-12-2014, 05:34 AM)Catherine Wrote: Beautiful!!!Heart
He is absolutely perfect looking. Is he as sweet as he looks?
I am glad you got him. He will be perfect for Tinkerbell.
I am curious about his name. Somehow Blade does not leap out as a name for him.

I picked the name Blade from the vampire movie Blade. His original name was Hitch and I wasn't highly struck on that, and before I was thinking the Peter Pan theme to go with Tinkerbell but I went off that idea.

Yes, he is as sweet as he looks. I was told he can get grumpy and doesn't like to sit when you want him to, but he's never bitten or lurched (unlike Tinkerbell).
I haven't seen the movie Blade yet so I didn't get the reference. It is better than Hitch. The Peter Pan theme is fine, but there must be a million Peter Rabbits in the world.

I am trying to picture how a rabbit would be grumpy. They are so quiet and sweet. It does sound like he is not a lap rabbit.
Has Tinkerbell met him yet?
Catherine