Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It happened again...
KK helps me fix their breakfast. She has been a lot more loving so I’ve taken to spend a little extra time with her. She decided to join me for a shower today. I took her with me to the bathroom and I let her climb on the curtain in there. She was asking scared of the water which she does sometimes so I just left her on the curtain and cracked the shower curtain so I could keep an eye on her. Well I was nearly done washing my hair. I wiped the water out of my eyes, opened them, and there she was hanging from my towel. I put my hand out and she climbed on and walked to my shoulder which was in the water. She stuck her butt up and closed her eyes like it hit just the right spot Smile She’s so funny. She has to do things on her own time.
I had some good interactions with Olive today too. This morning she was a bit hyper and bouncing and nipping all over the place. I was kinda thinking, What have I gotten myself into?, so after work I tired a more simple approach. I just let her hope out on my shoulder and walked her to the bathroom since she hadn’t seen it yet and I’m hoping I can get Olive to see the shower as fun too. Which I was told she likes water and baths. I just don’t know how she will react to a shower. But there’s nothing she can get into if she decides to bounce around the bathroom instead.

The dogs and cat love me and Kasey being home. They still aren’t used to Kasey being up during the day so they keep getting excited every time he moves lol. They still aren’t great at being quiet so I have to kick them outside occasionally. I also have to drag them in equally as often if they start barking like nuts! My schedule is pretty set right now so I’m hoping they learn to chill after a few more weeks. I’m setting up treat toys for late afternoon when they get restless.

Messages In This Thread
It happened again... - by Libby - 11-02-2020, 12:20 PM
RE: It happened again... - by Catherine - 11-02-2020, 04:26 PM
RE: It happened again... - by Libby - 11-03-2020, 12:20 PM
RE: It happened again... - by Libby - 11-03-2020, 03:17 PM
RE: It happened again... - by Catherine - 11-03-2020, 04:31 PM
RE: It happened again... - by Libby - 11-04-2020, 01:39 PM
RE: It happened again... - by Catherine - 11-04-2020, 04:27 PM
RE: It happened again... - by Libby - 11-08-2020, 09:15 AM
RE: It happened again... - by Catherine - 11-08-2020, 05:32 PM
RE: It happened again... - by Libby - 12-02-2020, 01:26 AM
RE: It happened again... - by Catherine - 12-02-2020, 03:20 PM