Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Colorful Art with a Purpose!
Rainbow 
Hello Everyone! Heart 

Just wanted to share what I do!

All of my fine art is dedicated to my life’s work of cherishing the animals that are in need of our loving care around the world. I contribute to selected organizations that are making phenomenal efforts in protecting endangered wildlife and the planet.

My creations give a glimpse of the world of beauty that I wish to cherish for generations to come. Let’s protect the planet and keep it safe for all that call it home. We are all interconnected. By saving them, we will heal an aching part of ourselves.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=255]
Much love and sparkles to our nature loving community! Heart

-Safa Qureshi 
My website is

[/url]silverkeycreations.com
[url=http://silverkeycreations.com]
Contact me though
safa@silverkeycreations.com
My Instagram is @silverkeycreations
My facebook is @silverkeycreationsbysafa

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Welcome to the forum.  Your art is beautiful.  Tell us more about yourself and the groups you support.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Rainbow 
(12-20-2020, 03:49 PM)Catherine Wrote: Welcome to the forum.  Your art is beautiful.  Tell us more about yourself and the groups you support.

Awwww thank you ever so much for your kindness, Catherine!? 

Every month I dedicate to an organization! For December, all purchases support Polar Bear International! Unfortunately the Arctic is the first to suffer from the devastating consequences of global warming...?

I am an animal lover and parent of my precious horse and bird!❤️ My life’s calling is to use my artistic gift to make the change needed to save animals in peril. I can’t imagine dedicating my time on earth to anything different!?

I sell originals and prints on paper, canvas, wood, and metal! I also sell puzzles, greeting cards, and calendars! I am grateful for every purchase that has given me the honor the contribute to a cause that I hold dearly in the essence of my being.?

Much love to you!

Safa
Quote:I am an animal lover and parent of my precious horse and bird!❤️ My life’s calling is to use my artistic gift to make the change needed to save animals in peril. I can’t imagine dedicating my time on earth to anything different!?

This is an admirable use of your gifts. If more people were so dedicated it would make a big difference.

Polar Bears International is a good cause. They educate a lot of people about polar bears. The research they do is invaluable.
I hope your work is able to benefit them.
I think I should post something about them.

A horse and a bird are an interesting pet combination.  What kind of bird do you have. What is your horse like.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine