The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Curfew exemption for Quebec dog walkers does not apply to cats
Quebec is under a pandemic curfew. If you are out after 8pm you risk a fine, unless you are walking a dog.
So a  man whose cat likes to go outside walking on a leash asked if the exemption applies to him. The answer is no. If he is out walking with his cat on a leash he risks a big fine. The same is true for other pets. Only people walking with dogs are exempt.

https://montreal.ctvnews.ca/cats-not-inc...-1.5265434

This doesn't seem fair. Cats like to keep odd hours and if the cat wants a night walk, why is it not given the same privileges a dog has.
I don't want the dogs to lose their privileges, but it is not okay that they are the only ones to get walks. 
I know the curfew is necessary and where I live is one step short of a curfew. We all have to make sacrifices at this time, but would it really make that much difference if one person walks a cat?
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Messages In This Thread
Curfew exemption for Quebec dog walkers does not apply to cats - by Catherine - 01-14-2021, 03:52 PM