Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dog walkers harassed during the lockdown
It makes no sense which services are allowed and which are not.   Dog walkers have no social contact with people. They just walk the dogs by themselves.
Many are walking the dogs of nurses and caregivers who are working overtime and just don't have the time or energy left to walk their dogs.

Grooming is the same. Some people are not able to groom their dogs. Some are working long hours at the hospitals and they just don't have time to groom the dogs.
They don't have time to watch the "how to" videos.  Even if you have the equipment it is not easy to groom a dog if you have never done it. 
Groomers have all the right tools to cut claws and they know how to do it right.

Surely the dog could be left with the groomer for the day and picked up later with no actual contact. That is how we are doing vet visits right now.

I can go into a Walmart and buy anything along with many other people, but I can't get a dogs nails cut.  It makes no sense.

I don't understand people harassing a dog walker. There are many people out there breaking rules and endangering the rest of us. Why is anyone out there bothering a dog walker. We are under  stay at home orders. Stay home, means stay home, not go out and bother those that are essential services.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dog walkers harassed during the lockdown - by Catherine - 01-27-2021, 03:10 PM