Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cat improves art!
I agree, most pictures look better with a cat in them.

http://metro.co.uk/2014/05/27/ginger-mog...s-4741032/

Of course she has a very photogenic cat. The Mona Lisa with a cat is definitely better. Now we know why she is smiling. Cats make you smile.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Haha! So funny!
I think the Mona Lisa looks better with a cat!
The one with the naked lady.....I don't think I've ever seen a cat as big as that! I'm sure it didn't need to be so huge to cover the essentials of her modesty! lol
I think the cat was very useful. Hid did cover the naked lady very well. She looks better with a cat. I think the artist may have played around with the size a little. I have seen some big cats, but never one that big. Of course the lady may be very small.Smiley4
Catherine

I love this!! Haha she did an amazing job of adding him to the paintings. The last one is particularly cute!
Everywhere is within walking distance if you have the time. --Steven Wright / http://www.zyggywebs.com / tech support & web design, I'm always happy to be of assistance!
There were more pictures in the news paper today. That cat looks so good in all the paintings and yes he is a big cat. Perhaps not as big as he appears, but still pretty chunky.
She did do a good job didn't she. Of course everything looks better with a cat.Smiley4
Catherine

(06-02-2014, 03:06 PM)Catherine Wrote: I agree, most pictures look better with a cat in them.
Yes, I agree as well - with one exception. Titian's Venus of Urbino is one of my favourites, and should not be tampered with, ever, IMHO! (And I swear that being a male has nothing to do with it, LOL!)
haha! We believe you LPC!

True, that is a lovely picture....
Being female, I noticed there was a little dog in it.....in the background. lol
I saw the dog too. Maybe it was put there for us girls to look at.Smiley4
Catherine

LPC said: " (And I swear that being a male has nothing to do with it, LOL!)"

Surrrrrre LPC, that's what they all say Smiley2 !! Just kidding of course, it's great to see you. It's been a while!!

These are just too cute. It reminds me of a kitty photo bomber!Smiley17
[Image: m0223.gif] Come join the fun! [Image: m0218.gif]
mypetsonparade.com
I makes me think that there are a great many art works that would look better with a cat in them. Maybe that is what cats are trying to do when they stick themselves in the middle of things.

Of maybe they just want to keep the dogs out of the picture.Smiley4
Catherine