Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Delicious pate turns out to be cat food
A woman shopping for her older parents was surprised when they asked for more of the delicious pate.
She had not bought any pate. She had bought some cat food. She had not quite separated the people food from the cat food. The picture of the cat on the tin should have been enough of a hint as to who the food was for. No. The cat food was eaten and enjoyed. Mostly they had a good laugh about it later.
I don't know what the cat thought about its feed being eaten.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...-food.html

If you think about it, this is funny. Have I ever eaten cat food. Yes I have. We were traveling with a cat and the small town where we stopped for the night had no food outlets of any kind open. We had lots of cat food and it was tasty. Certainly better than going hungry. I have munched the odd dog biscuit just because.
I was testing them for hardness at the pet store and it crumbled in my mouth. I wasn't going to spit it out and it was okay. I have eaten worse food. 

Maybe the older couple should keep eating the delicious pate. If you find a food you like, stick with it. If the cat had accidently eaten human pate, it wouldn't have minded at all and would be happy to repeat the mistake.  Smiley4
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine